Thursday, January 24, 2008

Building the Literary Resume...

Well dear family and friends, as part of my goals for 2008, I am working to establish my credentials and credibility as an independently published author. And in moving forward with that vision I have landed my first weekly column for the CultureFeast.com website.

I am now the official self-publishing guru for CultureFeast.com and you can view my weekly postings by navigating to the following URL every Thursday morning.
For now, follow this web-link to read my first posting, entitled: "Major Contest Recognition for the Independently Published Author."

Here I post and share a quick-list of contests specifically designed for the small press and/or self-published author. In order to make a statement with your work it is imperative that you work to collect and obtain contest and organizational recognition and contests are the number one way for your book to get noticed and recognized!!!

You can guarantee Proud Souls will be in as many as possible and I believe it's only a matter of time before someone stamps their "prize winning" logo on the front cover to my debut literary novel.

~Bobby Ozuna
author of Proud Souls

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views