Friday, March 28, 2008

For All My Self-Published Author (friends)

To all my fellow (self-published) authors out there...read my latest article on CultureFeast.com: "Networking 101: Getting Back To Basics" where I offer a quick concept to help you develop a reputation, gain credibility with your work and get the book in the hands of the most important people in our lives: READERS!!!

Click here to read the original article on CultureFeast.com.

~Bobby Ozuna author of Proud Souls www.BobbyOzunaOnline.com

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!