Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Proofing Versus Editing???"

For those of you who often ask yourself, which stage is more important in the creation of my next story...editing the manuscript or proof (reading) it? I have answered your question.

Check out my new CultureFeast.com article: "Proofing Versus Editing Your
Unpublished Book." Click the link below and give it a read.

Bobby on CultureFeast.com

Thanks for the support! Don’t forget to leave your comments!!!

~Bobby Ozuna
author of Proud Souls
http://www.bobbyozunaonline.com/

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!