Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Proud Souls" On Location Video Documentary, Part I

Here is the first of several documentary style videos I will be posting recapping my trip to Seymour, Texas on March 14th/15th 2008.


Seymour, Texas is the "setting" to my debut literary fiction novel: Proud Souls. I thought I would offer my fans an opportunity to get to know me better by listening as I share insightful (and unscripted) information regarding the creation of Proud Souls and also (later) get a chance to see the cabin as described in the opening chapters.

video

Bobby Ozuna Author of Proud Souls www.BobbyOzunaOnline.com

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!