Monday, March 3, 2008

PS: We Wanna Know, Pt. 3

In this segment of my audio blog, I answer a question of my new friend, Tommy who is the moderator for the Seymour (TX) Police Department MySpace site, where he ask the following question:
"How in the world did you come to write a novel that takes place in the city of Seymour?"
If you are familiar with the Seymour area, then you know its a smaller city than the DFW Metroplex...and when I look back...and odd location for my first novel. But in the end, it worked out perfectly.

MP3 File

2 comments:

Carms said...

Thank you for your candid answer to "Why Seymour". You have definately stirred my curiosity. I love to read and nothing gives me more pleasure than a read from someone as creative as you seem to be. Maybe one day you will be the subject on Oprah's book club!! I wish you success.
Warm regards,
Evette Calderon Harris

Bobby Ozuna said...

Thanks Evette Calderon Harris...I do appreciate you taking the time to listen. I will be in Seymour, TX this weekend, doing a book signing and hopefully a short (10 min.) video documentary at the actual cabin that inspired the story.

Should you come across my book somewhere I hope you enjoy it.
I look forward (more than writing now) to reading the responses of those who are willing to take a chance on a "nobody" within this industry.

~Bobby

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!