Friday, April 25, 2008

NEW CultureFeast.com Article: "The Virtual Book Tour"

For all my self-released, independently published authors, check out my latest article on CultureFeast.com entitled: The Virtual Book Tour.

In this article I briefly explain the concepts of how a VBT works and what benefit it may be to self-published authors. Also, I give a description of an available source (Pump Up Your Book Promotion) that offers a cost-effective means to promote your novel/book.

Click here to see the original article on CultureFeast.com.


Thanks for the support and best of luck to you!!!

~Bobby Ozuna | Author of Proud Souls

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!