Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Bobby Ozuna: LIVE from Weatherford College"

Dear Friends, Family and Fans:

You are cordially invited to partake in my first official (LIVE) radio interview with Linda Bagwell, host of the “Books-N-Authors” show located at the campus of Weatherford College in Parker County.

The interview will be conducted via LIVE broadcast on Parker County’s own KYQX (FM 89.5), including her sister stations KMQX (FM 88.5) & KSQX (FM 88.1).

For those of you outside the North Texas region, you can listen to the broadcast live on Saturday morning, July 12th, @ 10AM (CST) via KYQX’s streaming audio site:

Website: http://www.kyqx.com/

*Simply click on the link “KYQX” on the main toolbar*

Time & Date: Saturday July 12th, @ 10:00AM (Central Standard Time)

Interview Focus: My debut literary novel, “Proud Souls” and my accomplishments (as well as my short-comings) as an independently published author.


I look forward to hearing your feedback and I appreciate your support!!!

Help me spread the word and prove how a lot of hard work, research, dedication (and a little luck and support of your fellow writers/readers) can boost the most humble of literary projects.

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views