Monday, August 11, 2008

Book Signing: August 16th @ Lark Bookstore (Hudson Oaks, TX)

I will be at Lark Bookstore, located in Hudson Oaks, Texas (just outside Weatherford) this Saturday the 16th of August between the hours of 11:30AM & 2:30PM, signing copies of Proud Souls.

Mr. Randy Cook of Lark Bookstore has agreed to allow me the privilege of hosting a book signing at his store this Saturday. Hudson Oaks is a small community just outside of Weatherford, Texas. Click on the image above to reference the Lark Bookstore homepage.

If you are local to the Hudson Oaks/Weatherford area and would like to purchase a copy onsite, or have your copy signed, please stop by and visit me this Saturday.

I appreciate the support and I look forward to meeting you!

Lark Bookstore
200 S. Oakride Drive
Hudson Oaks, TX 76087
817-599-6498

~Bobby Ozuna
www.BobbyOzunaOnline.com

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!