Monday, August 11, 2008

Book Signing: August 16th @ Lark Bookstore (Hudson Oaks, TX)

I will be at Lark Bookstore, located in Hudson Oaks, Texas (just outside Weatherford) this Saturday the 16th of August between the hours of 11:30AM & 2:30PM, signing copies of Proud Souls.

Mr. Randy Cook of Lark Bookstore has agreed to allow me the privilege of hosting a book signing at his store this Saturday. Hudson Oaks is a small community just outside of Weatherford, Texas. Click on the image above to reference the Lark Bookstore homepage.

If you are local to the Hudson Oaks/Weatherford area and would like to purchase a copy onsite, or have your copy signed, please stop by and visit me this Saturday.

I appreciate the support and I look forward to meeting you!

Lark Bookstore
200 S. Oakride Drive
Hudson Oaks, TX 76087
817-599-6498

~Bobby Ozuna
www.BobbyOzunaOnline.com

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views