Friday, October 3, 2008

"Project PS"--30 Minutes and we are LIVE...!!!

It's Friday night, October 3rd and I am minutes (literarlly) from my LIVE podcast interview with the host of Blog Talk Radio's--"The Odd Mind."
I have notified everyone I know...via email...via text...via MySpace post...Facebook...Book Marketing Network...Twitter...Gather...my blog and especially the good ole' word of mouth...
This will be my biggest platform for reaching the largest audience in one sitting I have had since starting my career as a writer... I have had book signings...I have been on the radio...I have been interviewd on paper...in person...I have spoken at schools...libraries...and to everyone I meet about my novel, Proud Souls. I have told myself this tonight...if I only reach one listener...and that one listener becomes a fan...and in doing so buys and reads Proud Souls...then it was enough...because I have said, if I have to win the world over...one fan at a time...I will...
I look forward to your comments...
~Bobby
PS: There is now 25 minutes to go...

5 comments:

jessykamp said...

hey i am posting so i can get that free copy...i want the autograph(blush). I cant wait for the new book to come out.

Bobby Ozuna said...

Jessy:
You are getting the autographed copy!!
I read your WONDERFUL complimentary email and I cannot say thank-you enough!!! You can quote me on your book anytime!!!
I am glad you enjoyed the interview and I will get with you soon to get that address...and send your copy of Proud Souls.

jessykamp said...

thank you soooooo much! i really didnt expect to get it! wow, i am floored. I have also been spreding the word to my friends on facebook. you are sooooo getting a thanks PAGE in my book!

jessykamp said...

i was so blown away that i forgot my login name and pass code for this blog...;0*

Bobby Ozuna said...

JessyKamp:
You're book will be here soon... what copies were available at my publisher's office in Tennessee were sold out. I am waiting on a new inventory and will proceed. Part of the delay is me...and my changes to my book on file...such as a NEW (possible) cover and hardback/eBook release within the next 3 months.

You will get it!!!

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!