Monday, October 20, 2008

"Project PS"--NEW Amazon Review! October 20th, 2008

Reviews are very tough to come by these days....I started out strong...then...things just dwindled away...but that's just part of the game...

I want to thank Jessie O., of Goose Creek, South Carolina for her latest review of "Proud Souls" on Amazon.com. I truly appreciate you taking the time to support my efforts as an independent author!!!

I appreciate it so much when people take it upon themselves to share their thoughts, criticisms and feedback of my work with the Amazon community. I can't stress this enough--if you did NOT like the book--that's just something I have to accept. Not every book or style is good for every style of reader. So, if you did or did not like it, I want to hear about it. I think the readers out there searching for a new book deserve to hear honest feedback, whether it's good for me or not. I have nothing to hide...

So, if you've read the book...take a moment to share your thoughts with others...naturally...it would help me because it gives my work credibility.... Click here to post a review on Amazon now...

If you haven't read it and you are interested in reading the thoughts of others...click here to read more...





2 comments:

jessykamp said...

Bobby,
I am just taking the cue to bless those who have blessed me. One day I will need someone like you or me to help me spread the word "one reader at a time". You put your heart and soul out there for others to be inspired by and learn from, so that is my thanks to you! It was a great book...if it sucked I'da told you so! I have had the pleasure (or displeasure) of reading a manuscript in the past for a friend and as much as it hurt me to say it...it SUCKED! So I wouldnt have put such a great review unless it was from the heart.
So from the heart...thank you for your time and patience with me and my book in progress, I look forward to working with you more during this process. If there really is a God, I thank him every day for placing us in each other's paths, if even for a moment. You have made this journey sooo much fun and a bit easier to travel.
Thanks,
Jess

Bobby Ozuna said...

Jessy:
I am speechless...
Thank you. I swore to help as many as I could...believing, like you, that some day...some way...and some how...it will come back to [haunt] me and offer me the means to provide a living with the gifts and talents GOD gave me...

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!