Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Under the spotlight at Melly's Spot"

Recently I was interviewed by the witty, incredible and super talented Melanie Anderson, author of "Racing for the Shore" (Linden Bay Romance, LLC), among several other titles. I have to say it was a very unconventional interview I believe you will find very entertaining. I mean seriously, just imagine an interview with me and the words My Little Pony???


Click the URL above (or click here) to navigate to my latest interview. Don't forget to leave a comment!!!

Click here to subscribe to my blog, "Drawing Stories...With Words" if you haven't done so already to stay current with my latest updates on "The Other Side of Glory", blogging and marketing tips and reader interviews.


~Bobby Ozuna
"Drawing Stories...With Words"

4 comments:

MAP said...

Wow, that seemed like a fun interview. It was funny and interesting at the same time. I like the fact that you so out spoken and come out and say it like it is. (I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU). I enjoy reading your blogs it shows your passion in what you love to do. Your not only helping yourself, but also helping and learning from other writers that need that little push to start there story or to complete that final chapter in their book. Keep up the great work!! Oh, and by the way I'm sure you had to hide your pride to be interviewed by a REDSKINS fan. Since, I know what a COWBOY FAN you are. GO COWBOYS!

CYN said...

This was a delightful interview. Left me wanting to hear more. Love the clever comments. The more I read about you, the more I am convinced -this is what you are meant to do. Love the book. Will be waiting for the next one..

Bobby Ozuna said...

MAP:
Telling it like it is has become a trademark for Bobby Ozuna. But I believe as an artist--I have the right and responsibility to be honest. People think being an author means living a glamorous life. And maybe, one day I will. But in the meantime, I'm just Bobby--husband, father, son, uncle, nephew, cousin and friend--nothing more.

I believe it is in me to help many other aspiring writers/authors out there get over their setbacks and resistance. I can offer help to anyone who believes in themselves.

And lastly, you know I heard in a movie once (yes, a chick flick--John Cuzack rules!!!) [that] the Greeks didn't write obituaries...they only asked ONE thing of a man when he died: Did he have passion?

I think they will say Bobby Ozuna was all passion...

Bobby Ozuna said...

Cyn:
Delightful huh? Thanks! I do agree I was meant to write and meant (as I told MAP) to help others in their quest towards finding their place in the world of literature. It is a gift that comes with great emotional pains and an artform that requires each of us authors to expose our inner secrets and desires--to become emotionally naked is the fear of most authors and the desire of our fans...

Thanks so much for the support!

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views