Monday, November 17, 2008

"PS: We Wanna Know"--November 17th, 2008

I was recently interviewed on the "Interviewing Authors" blog hosted by Crystal Adkins. She is an independent book reviewer for Kendall Publication.

It took me a while to get the answers just right...you know I am always brutally honest and yet sometimes, I struggle with the rebellious side wanting to say more than the (um...) professional side...

In the end I think the interview went well. I was very pleased with Crystal's interview questions and being long-winded, I couldn't help but elaborate and share more and more of myself. It seems at times there  is so much more left to say when I am done...

Being an artist of any type means having to expose yourself to the masses. No one likes a reclusive author. Maybe that worked in years past but it doesn't work anymore. Part of being in the spotlight means having the courage to become emotionally naked...and it is something I have become very good at....(no pun intended).

Be sure to stop by her site (here) and read the interview post. Feel free to comment too!


No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!