Monday, November 17, 2008

"PS: We Wanna Know"--November 17th, 2008

I was recently interviewed on the "Interviewing Authors" blog hosted by Crystal Adkins. She is an independent book reviewer for Kendall Publication.

It took me a while to get the answers just right...you know I am always brutally honest and yet sometimes, I struggle with the rebellious side wanting to say more than the (um...) professional side...

In the end I think the interview went well. I was very pleased with Crystal's interview questions and being long-winded, I couldn't help but elaborate and share more and more of myself. It seems at times there  is so much more left to say when I am done...

Being an artist of any type means having to expose yourself to the masses. No one likes a reclusive author. Maybe that worked in years past but it doesn't work anymore. Part of being in the spotlight means having the courage to become emotionally naked...and it is something I have become very good at....(no pun intended).

Be sure to stop by her site (here) and read the interview post. Feel free to comment too!


No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views