Thursday, February 5, 2009

"The Soul of Humanity"--February 5th, 2009

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce my first LIVE running of The Soul of Humanity was a huge success! Yes, if you listened (and you know me) then you know I have tendencies to be long-winded...but what do you expect from the class clown all grown up, huh?

The Soul of Humanity Internet Radio Show, with author Bobby OzunaI am pleased to announce my forward momentum and my list of upcoming authors and musicians.

For starters, I have booked the entire months of March, April and May and just yesterday I received written confirmation from Mr. Paulo Coelho himself, author of The Alchemist, that he will be a guest on my show later in June of this year!

Next week (Wednesday the 11th of February) I will feature author/Speaker David Alexander English. Be sure to bookmark the Artist First page for my show, The Soul of Humanity to tune in and listen LIVE.

David Alexander English on The Soul of Humanity with Bobby OzunaIf you are an individual or representing an indie artist looking for a platform to publicize and promote their work, please, feel free to contact Ozuna Publications here: 817-812-2009. You can also email me here with your inquiry.

If you are looking for radio/web advertising space for your business, please contact me to learn about our web (banner) and radio advertising rates.

The Soul of Humanity is a free online (LIVE) streaming show, with archived pages to listen to previous guest on a 24/7 basis. We are working to offer a springboard for independent artists who may have more doors shut in their face than they care to count. Use my show and my big mouth to help promote, publicize and share with the world the passion of your efforts as you work to pursue your dreams.

Sincerely,

~Bobby Ozuna
Ozuna Publications
"Drawing Stories...With Words"
817-812-2009

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views