Friday, March 13, 2009

"The Soul of Humanity"--March 13th, 2009

(Click HERE to see the "send funds via email" page for PayPal)



I am offering a new feature to help support my efforts to keep this show running--I am now accepting donations via PayPal for The Soul of Humanity.

Being my show is part of a physical radio station in Ohio, I have to pay for my air time. Up to this point, I haven't asked for anything from my guests as I feel I will be better served to establish a following if I let people be a guest on my show for free--and I would like to keep it that way. But because the airtime cost me money and I haven't found any substantial sponsors, I am taking donations. BUT, this is what I can offer for as little as $10 USD.

If you are an author or musician/band and you have an item to sale--book or CD--and you contribute to my efforts to keep this show running, I will plug your book on the air for all my fans to hear. And if you haven't heard, as of today, I have collected 23,000 total listeners of my five shows. That means I am averaging 4,600 listeners per week!!! When you consider the company and the cost of advertisement, a simple $10, $20 (or more) contribution gets your book/CD plugged to close to 5,000 LIVE listeners. Don't forget my shows are archived, so everytime my guest publicizes their interview on my show, that's a new audience hearing about your book or CD or website or name!!!

If you choose to contribute funds to help support my efforts to keep The Soul of Humanity running, please simply send the funds to the following email address: bobby_ozuna@yahoo.com.  If you have a book or CD be sure to put all the pertinent information in the "Message" portion of the funds transfer page.

I do truly appreciate your help...!!!

...Supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna
www.OzunaPub.com
"Drawing Stories...With Words"

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views