Monday, April 27, 2009

"PS: We Wanna Know"--April 27th, 2009

I was featured on "The Perceptive Marketing Hour" on Monday the 20th, with CEO and host of Perceptive Marketing, Sandy Lawrence. Being an Internet Radio Host is wonderful and for as much as I LOVE promoting the efforts of others, it was great to sit on the "other side of the microphone" and discuss aspects of my work in relation to my career as an author, public speaker and talk radio host.

If you missed the LIVE interview with Sandy Lawrence, you can now listen to the archived broadcast by following the URL below. There is about 5 minutes in the show where I was cut off--beauty of LIVE Internet radio, but our session was restored by the wonderful staff at Artist First Radio Network almost instantly.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments or feedback on the show!



...supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna



Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views