Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's Be Friends Award and Recognition


It is difficult at times to press onward and find the energy to work so hard to become inspiration, hope and encouragement for the world...when at times you feel as though you can find none within yourself or the labors of your art. I think this is what determines true (worthy) character in a person. I also know it is something that comes in time. Being a Christian I can't help but consider the scripture that says, "The trying of our faith works patience..." For me, I have labored over the past few years to learn this indie publishing business...and within it...become encouragement and support for others. I am thankful today that my friend, Joy Collins of JOYFUL THOUGHTS blog has recognized my blog for an award of sheer giving...

Thank you so much Joy! It is such a blessing to help and serve others...even at times when we feel (or as I may feel) as though nothing is served in return. We don't help others to get famous...or receive awards such as this...we do it because it is in us to serve and help the soul of the world. BUT, it sure is nice to receive recognition for your labors...because after all...with all the time spent working, studying, researching and learning--in an effort to give back to others--it can seem exhausting and sometimes...disregarded or unworthy of your efforts.

I am thankful for this day. I am thankful for my gifts. And I am thankful for the people I have come to call friend and in whom I serve...

Thank you so much!!!

To read Joy's blog, follow this URL.


...supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna


1 comment:

Jessie O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views