Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing, The Indie Author Show



Ozuna Publications is pleased to announce Bobby Ozuna's return to radio!


After a short break from radio, I am pleased to announce my return, this time on Blog Talk Radio Network with a show designed to promote, publicize and support all aspects of the  independent publishing industry: The Indie Author Show!

If you were a fan and follower of The Bobby Ozuna Show on Artist First Radio Network, then you will love this new show! I will feature indie authors, publishers, marketing experts, book consultants, illustrators, publicists and more!

If you have news pertinent to the indie publishing world, an article, a press release, a virtual book tour, event date, etc., you can send that information to me and have it plugged LIVE on the air on my show! If you are interested in being a guest on this new show, contact me HERE.



...supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna
Online Marketing Manager, LongTale Publishing
Book Marketing Consultant
Co-Founder, READ3Zero
Literacy. Creativity. Learning.

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views