Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing, The Indie Author Show



Ozuna Publications is pleased to announce Bobby Ozuna's return to radio!


After a short break from radio, I am pleased to announce my return, this time on Blog Talk Radio Network with a show designed to promote, publicize and support all aspects of the  independent publishing industry: The Indie Author Show!

If you were a fan and follower of The Bobby Ozuna Show on Artist First Radio Network, then you will love this new show! I will feature indie authors, publishers, marketing experts, book consultants, illustrators, publicists and more!

If you have news pertinent to the indie publishing world, an article, a press release, a virtual book tour, event date, etc., you can send that information to me and have it plugged LIVE on the air on my show! If you are interested in being a guest on this new show, contact me HERE.



...supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna
Online Marketing Manager, LongTale Publishing
Book Marketing Consultant
Co-Founder, READ3Zero
Literacy. Creativity. Learning.

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!