Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Bobby's Book"--December 9th, 2009

"Bobby's Book"--December 9th, 2009

Ryan Shaw Bobby's Book The Indie Author Show Ryan Shaw Illustrations


To incorporate a personal touch to my show, The Indie Author Show, I have decided to allow each guest to personally sign a journal with their name, city/state and a personal greeting to me, then ship it out in the mail to my next guest. I felt this would be a great treat to receive down the road one day--a way of shaking hands with each guest who can't meet with me face-to-face. I am calling this little segment (and experiment): Bobby's Book.

On November 30th I interviewed an amazing illustrator for hire by the name of Ryan Shaw of Ryan Shaw Illustrations. He has posted a wonderful testimonial on his blog and of course, shared a picture with Bobby's Book as it traveled to Houston, Texas.

Click HERE to read Ryan's blog entry and check out his amazing art. To listen to an archived broadcast of my interview with Mr. Shaw on November 30th, click HERE. To contact Ryan Shaw to illustrate your next book project, contact him via email HERE.



...supporting the independent arts...

~Bobby Ozuna
Book Marketing Consultant
Co-Founder, READ3Zero Literacy Foundation for Kids
Host, The Indie Author Show

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views