Thursday, January 6, 2011

Volunteers Wanted for READ3Zero Walk/Fun Run for Literacy!

I would like to share my vision for a new project/fundraiser for my non-profit, READ3Zero and I'm looking for volunteers or experts in the Tarrant County (TX) area to help teach, direct, lead, help, facilitate or coach me and my organization through hosting a fun-run/walk to help raise money for our organization's literacy and math projects.

The READ3Zero Non-Profit Literacy Foundation for Kids: www.READ3Zero.com



MY VISION:

I would like to host a 5K fun-run and a 1K walk to help raise money for my non-profit, READ3Zero (www.READ3Zero.com). I would like to add our own twist to the 1K walk, by asking everyone who participates in the 1K (kids/adults) to bring with them their favorite book, showing the outward stance and their love and passion for reading.


The proceeds would fund our projects such as:
  • Creative Writing Workshops for Kids
  • Illustration Camps for Kids
  • the annual I-Write short-story anthology, which publishes children stories, poems, illustrations and cover-art
  • the i-Tutor Math workshops which help teach parents AND kids how to master math skills at home
  • book donations to local Tarrant County Schools

I would like to host the event in the Tarrant County area.

************************
I don't know where to start, other than create the vision as I have....I am asking each of you who are interested (including your family and children) in participating in our non-profit as official volunteers to summon the call and help us get this project started.

I would like this fun-run/walk to commence within the next 12 months.

  • If you have questions about READ3Zero you can visit our homepage: www.READ3Zero.com.
  • If you would like to sponsor our projects as an individual or your organization can contribute to our non-profit by contacting me HERE.

I truly appreciate the support.

Thank you for helping us "conquer illiteracy together...30 minutes at a time!"
Sincerely,


~Bobby Ozuna
Vice-President / Co-Founder, READ3Zero Literacy Foundation for Kids
Literacy. Creativity. Learning.

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!