Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bobby Ozuna interviews one-on-one with RizeMag.TV host, Elio Elizondo, Part II


Watch Part II of a 3-part series of interviews with your info-tainment source, Rizemag.TV and host, Elio Elizondo at Fort Worth's Esoterica Studios as I discuss, share and offer insight into my philosophy to teaching, mentoring, tutoring and also the details behind my work with my non-profit, READ3Zero.

video


(To watch this video from its original source on YouTube, click HERE).

This video brought to you by RizeMag.TV

....building an environment of learning...one household at a time...

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!