Friday, February 18, 2011

One more night until the "I-Tutor Math" FRACTIONS Workshop in Fort Worth, Texas!

There is still room available to register for the "I-Tutor Math" FRACTIONS Workshop in Fort Worth, Texas, Saturday, February 19th.

Registration/Workshop Details are below. Cash is easy, but you can bring a Money Order (leave blank).

Registration Starts @ 11:15
Workshop Begins @ 12:00
Drinks provided.
You can bring food and snacks.!!! (PLEASE BRING FOOD!!!)
Workshop Ends @ 4:30

Holiday Inn Express, (@ Western Center)
6351 North Freeway 76131

$25 per Family Unit (1 Adult + 1 Child) $15 for Each Additional Child
I will have paper and pencils.

If you need to contact me, please do so here. If you need to call me, provide your number and I will call you.

I hope to see you tomorrow at 11:15AM!



Bobby Ozuna

No comments:

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!