Friday, February 18, 2011

One more night until the "I-Tutor Math" FRACTIONS Workshop in Fort Worth, Texas!

There is still room available to register for the "I-Tutor Math" FRACTIONS Workshop in Fort Worth, Texas, Saturday, February 19th.

Registration/Workshop Details are below. Cash is easy, but you can bring a Money Order (leave blank).

Registration Starts @ 11:15
Workshop Begins @ 12:00
Drinks provided.
You can bring food and snacks.!!! (PLEASE BRING FOOD!!!)
Workshop Ends @ 4:30

Holiday Inn Express, (@ Western Center)
6351 North Freeway 76131

$25 per Family Unit (1 Adult + 1 Child) $15 for Each Additional Child
I will have paper and pencils.

If you need to contact me, please do so here. If you need to call me, provide your number and I will call you.

I hope to see you tomorrow at 11:15AM!



Bobby Ozuna

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views