Friday, February 11, 2011

What does it take to help educate our children?

Recently, I was asked my professional opinion in regards to educating our children.

The question: What will it take to better educate our children?

My Response:
It will take each of us. The more we get involved with learning, to better help & SERVE our children's needs at home, the easier it will be to teach them new things. When we make it OUR job to teach them, our children will learn to conquer the world.
On the 19th of February, YOU can participate in a movement, an attitude and an approach to educating OUR children, with my non-profit's new math workshops designed to help teach PARENTS and their CHILDREN how to conquer basic, fundamental maath skills.

The READ3Zero Non-Profit Literacy Foundation's NEW  "I-Tutor Math" Fractions Workshop is open to any and all parents with children in grades 5th through 8th. The cost is ONLY $25 per family unit ( 1 adult + 1 child) and we will learn to master basic Fractions together...thereby creating what I call: An Environment of Learning.
I need YOUR help to help OUR children....because OUR children, are OUR future.

If you are local to the Tarrant County (greater Fort Worth, Texas) area and you would like more information or would like to participate in this 4.5 hour workshop with a child, grades 5th through 8th, please contact me HERE.


The READ3Zero "I-Tutor Math" FRACTIONS Workshop!


...building an Environment of Learning...one household at a time...

Bobby Ozuna
Writer. Motivational Speaker. Teacher
www.READ3Zero.com

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views