Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am LIVE on the air with Tony Kay!!!

Hello everyone. I am going LIVE ON THE AIR as a guest author for The Tony Kay Show in just a few hours...

I will be discussing all aspects of my writing career, from publishing and releasing my first title, my work as a ghost-writer for a new client based out of Dallas, Texas and my NEW INTERNET RADIO SHOW: "THE SOUL OF HUMANITY."

Please follow the URL below to listen live (streaming media via your Internet connection) at 5PM CST.


Date: January 14th, 2009
Time: 5PM (CST)
Location: LIVE via the Internet on The Tony Kay Show and click the link [On Air] icon (or click the link below...it will buffer and then it --should-- stream live)


~Bobby Ozuna
Ozuna Publications
817-812-2009

2 comments:

Jessie O. said...

Bobby,
Again, great job.
Jessie

Bobby Ozuna said...

Thanks Jessie... I have already booked a vast majority of February and March shows and I am presently booking into April!!! Can you believe this???

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views