Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am LIVE on the air with Tony Kay!!!

Hello everyone. I am going LIVE ON THE AIR as a guest author for The Tony Kay Show in just a few hours...

I will be discussing all aspects of my writing career, from publishing and releasing my first title, my work as a ghost-writer for a new client based out of Dallas, Texas and my NEW INTERNET RADIO SHOW: "THE SOUL OF HUMANITY."

Please follow the URL below to listen live (streaming media via your Internet connection) at 5PM CST.


Date: January 14th, 2009
Time: 5PM (CST)
Location: LIVE via the Internet on The Tony Kay Show and click the link [On Air] icon (or click the link below...it will buffer and then it --should-- stream live)


~Bobby Ozuna
Ozuna Publications
817-812-2009

2 comments:

Jessie O. said...

Bobby,
Again, great job.
Jessie

Bobby Ozuna said...

Thanks Jessie... I have already booked a vast majority of February and March shows and I am presently booking into April!!! Can you believe this???

FUND a School Project today!!!

"Proud Souls" on Amazon.com

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?

Need an Illustrator for your next book project?
"Working with authors to help create the images that brings their work to life."

Bobby Ozuna on YouTube

Bobby's Tweets

Search This Blog

Page Views

I Tutor Math!

I Tutor Math!