Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Drawing The Story"--January 28th, 2009

LIVE interview with Tony Kay via the Artist First Radio Network...

Bobby Ozuna host of The Soul of Humanity Internet Radio Show, author of Proud SoulsIf you missed my interview with Tony Kay on January 14th, you can listen to it now. The show has been archived as part of my show's archive history. If you are looking for insight into my new Internet Radio Show: The Soul of Humanity, you can find it here. Simply click under the Past Shows sidebar on the right hand side of the page.

I want to thank the Artist First Radio Network and Mr. Tony Kay for having me on their show and for allowing me the freedom to discuss every aspect of my literary career.

Be sure to bookmark the page and set a reminder for my first LIVE interview with children's fiction author, Melissa M. Williams of Long Tale Publishing. You can visit her site here and learn more about her and her work as an independent publisher.

~Bobby Ozuna
Ozuna Publications
"Drawing Stories...With Words"
817-812-2009


CALL TO BOOK YOUR SHOW TODAY! ALSO, BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT OUR SPONSOR RATES FOR WEB & RADIO ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BUSINESS...

No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views