Monday, January 12, 2009

"Project PS"-- January 12th, 2009


To help jump start 2009 I will be opening this year with my first LIVE interview as a guest on The Tony Kay show. You can link to the show from the ArtistFirst Radio Network. ArtistFirst is a forum and spring board for promoting independent authors, book publishers, artists and musicians of every type. This Wednesday, January 14th, you can listen via streaming media on the Internet as Tony Kay and I discuss all facets of my indepdent book publishing endeavors and accomplishments, Proud Souls and my upcoming Internet Radio show: The Soul of Humanity.

Date: January 14th, 2009
Time: 5PM (CST)
Location: LIVE via the Internet on The Tony Kay Show
*click the URL above, bookmark it and save it to listen on Wednesday*


...AND COMING SOON!!!

The Soul of Humanity Internet Radio show will go LIVE on Wednesday, February 4th @ 7PM CST. The Soul of Humanity will be dedicated to all facets of the arts, independent artists and the worlds they create. I am presently looking for guests for the show. I have thus far booked seven tentative interviews and I am looking for more talent. So, if you have a book to promote, a publishing firm, a new CD or even artwork available for sale on the world wide web, please contact me here. Be sure to type: "The Soul of Humanity" in the subject line.

The cost of the interviews is $100 USD payable via PayPal to Ozuna Publications. What you get is a full one hour (roughly 52 mins) of streaming LIVE interview with me, Bobby Ozuna, author of Proud Souls. Also, I am in the works of creating a spin-off quarterly anthology that will feature articles about each of my previous 12 guests. In the quarterly anthology you will get a chance to further feature your work, a website and your artwork. Be sure to contact me first before transferring any funds, so we can talk about the interview and make sure my show is a fit for your creative endeavors.

**IF you have questions about the interview process or wish to discuss whether you are a fit for the show, call me here: 817-812-2009**
Sponsors & Advertisers Wanted

I am also looking for sponsors for the upcoming show. If you would like to purchase a banner ad (full,half,qtr) for my new website & blog, please contact me here. Be sure to put "TSOH-Sponsor" in the subject line. Also, advertisement rates for the quarterly magazine will be posted at a later time.

What do you get???

You get a banner advertisement on both my blog, "Drawing Stories...With Words" and my future website for "The Soul of Humanity" Internet Radio show. You also get an announcement at the end of four shows detailing your company name, slogan and website and/or telephone number. Right now, the cost for this service for a 30-day period (on the banner ad) and four radio shows advertising your business is available for the LOW cost of only $300 USD.

Be sure to bookmark the Tony Kay Show and be ready to tune-in and listen as I discuss the vast world of independent publishing!!!



No comments:

Help Fund the Bible Studies

Search This Blog

Page Views